Friday 7 October 2011

Sales Catalogues

The Cheltenham sales catalogue is online, I was very disappointed when I downloaded the spreadsheet as it looked like there was only around 30 horses in the sale.  Was a bit surprised therefore when I was about to sneakily print the whole thing off at work and it was around 200 pages long!!  I am hoping they sort the spreadsheet out because I much prefer to look at that first.


JTB I think is going through it page by page, last time we took two different approaches we both pretty much ended up with the same horses on them, obviously my way is much quicker however ;)


The agent who bought 'our' horse at Ascot has still not returned my call about others they have for sale, shame really as they seem to like the same stamp of horse as us and are not too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment