Monday 3 October 2011

Getting A Bit Excited

Getting a bit excited about tomorrow, although it is 'only' Ascot sales, it is our local sales so a good chance to see a number of horses all in one place.  Some good horses have gone through the sales and it will be a chance to see what our money can buy.


I don't have a good history at sales, once famously went to Reading to sell three saddles and came back with five saddles and an ex-racehorse.  I'm hoping John The Boss (JTB) will keep me in check, as a horse owner myself they are pretty much all lovely.  Who knows though we may just spot something really special and come home with it.


JTB has two he likes the look of on paper and me one, have bought the other half (a lifelong techno-phobe) a mobile that does MMS so I can take loads of photos and text them to him for his thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment