Sunday 8 January 2012

Tomorrow!!!!!

Well John and I joked that Maisey (Lisselan Amazon) would race before Shilpa, and she is, by 90 minutes!!  Yes, both girls are running tomorrow for the first time owned by us, and in Maisey's case the first time on a UK racecourse and over jumps.


We are really pleased and excited and I am particularly happy that they will be travelling to Taunton together and will be support for each other, they are very close friends now.  Both girls are being ridden by Gerard Tumelty.  Our only hope is that they give a good account of themselves although I am sure all in the partnership and racing club will be having a little flutter.


I'm having that anxious mum fluttery stomach feeling and not sure I will be able to watch, apparently Henrietta Knight always hides behind the stands so if I see her I am going to ask her for her best hiding places.


We will let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment